In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is FBLOCKER?FBLOCKER is a Ransomware virus. FBLOCKER is classified as Win.Ransom.FBLOCKER. Ransomware virus infects a computer, sets an autorun in the Windows Registry so that it starts automatically when the user logs in. It will then begin scanning the attached hard drives for data files, including executables, and encrypt them.
- FBLOCKER encrypts all your important data: documents, pictures, databases, etc.
- FBLOCKER commonly makes all .doc, .jpg, .xls, .mdb files inaccessible.
- FBLOCKER demands payment for recovery.
How I got FBLOCKER virus?
FBLOCKER Ransomware could also infect your computer by exploiting a security vulnerability of your Web browser or local network. In this case FBLOCKER would be injected into a Web page, and could get to your PC when you visited a malicious or hacked Web site.
How can you protect from FBLOCKER Ransomware?
- Install all crytical updates for your operating system
- Set a unique strong password for all account with Administrator privileges!
- NEVER open unknown e-mail attachments!
You have 2 ways to remove FBLOCKER:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way of protection?
- You know only one virus name: "FBLOCKER", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove FBLOCKER virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove FBLOCKER virus:
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it's database in only 1 minute! Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only FBLOCKER virus. With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also. UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot. And that is not the end! If after erasing FBLOCKER virus some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them. Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let's start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
- Double click on UnHackMe.zip. Choose 'unhackme_setup.exe'.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for FBLOCKER malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- At first, you have to run UnHackMe.
- Then start scanning. You may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time - I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal - it will increase probability of detection not only FBLOCKER virus, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove FBLOCKER malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure - skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous - trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check 'Use file safe deleting'. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation. Simply right click on your basket and choose "Clear".
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options. Open Privacy tab and check option 'Clear history when Firefox closes'
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options 'Cookies' and 'Cache' as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser's pages. All information in cache will be removed.
How to remove FBLOCKER ransomware virus manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Open the Task Manager and find out which process loads all the resources of your processor. Is this your browser? Most likely, you were attacked by a ransomware.
- Check all plug-ins of all installed browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc., if they have our virus name in their names or directory. You may need to uninstall suspisious exgtensions or totally reset your browser.
- And at the end, clear your temporal files, browser's cache.
More info for Mozilla Firefox...