In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is HAO.EXIAOBA.COM?
HAO.EXIAOBA.COM is a browser hijacker.
A browser hijacker is a type of malware that is designed to change your browser’s settings.
You may experience any of the following behaviors: Your search is getting redirected to different websites. Your homepage or search engine is changed without your permission. Webpages load slowly.
How I got HAO.EXIAOBA.COM virus?
Do you feel your PC were infected? Wherever you go in Internet – annoying and disturbing information follows you? And your PC suddenly became slow?
Congratulations! Looks like you have infected by HAO.EXIAOBA.COM adware virus.
Oh no, it is not a virus exactly, his activity didn’t began at the moment when you was infected, and your anti-virus software didn’t say a word. This software first of all hides itself, makes it’s own copies over entire disc, prepares plenty of schedules for reinstalling, connects with his master-server for updates,… Only after such preparations it starts to destroy your PC-environment.
The main target of HAO.EXIAOBA.COM virus is to increase usage of some sites. That is why don’t be surprised if you will have invitation of enlarging something, or making donation to Scientology church. In short time HAO.EXIAOBA.COM virus increases it’s appearance at your desktop so you hardly could reach the site you need. But that is not the only threat.
Will you remove it?
The most dangerous thing – HAO.EXIAOBA.COM virus changes your system settings and browser’s settings which usually protects you from unwanted sites. The risk to be infected by opening random site grows tremendously.
That is why I strongly recommend you to remove HAO.EXIAOBA.COM adware virus immediately!
How to remove HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect virus manually?
- Head to the Start menu at the left bottom corner of your desktop and select Control Panel. Then select Uninstall a program. A list of software installed on the machine will appear.
- Find HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in the list of installed programs and uninstall it as any other program. Just select the program you want to uninstall and press button Uninstall.
- Open Task Manager and close all programs, which has name HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in their description. Check the directories where such programs start. Erase all of them too.
- Press Win+R, type in: services.msc and press OK. Disable services with HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in it’s name.
- After that press Win+R, type in: taskschd.msc and press OK. Delete tasks with HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in it’s name.
- Press Win+R, type in: regedit.exe and press OK. Find and delete all keys with HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in their names or content.
- After that, check shortcuts of your browsers if they have additional addresses at the end of command line. Check if shortcuts runs real browsers, not fakes. Remember: Chromium is fake browser, real name have to be Chrome.
- Check all plug-ins of all installed browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc. if they have HAO.EXIAOBA.COM in their names or directory.
- After that, check settings of search and homepage of your browser. Reset them if needed.
- And at the end, clear your basket, temporal files, browser’s cache.
But if you miss any of these steps and only one part of virus remains – it will come back again immediately or after reboot.
So I know the better way to do the same thing without afraid of miss something.
How to easily remove HAO.EXIAOBA.COM virus?
Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow these simple steps.
Step 1. Install UnHackMe. (1 minute)
Step 2. Scan for malware using UnHackMe. (1 minute)
Step 3. Remove malware. (3 minutes)
UnHackMe will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it’s database in only 1 minute!
Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect.
With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also.
UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot.
And that is not the end! If after erasing HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them.
So let’s start now:
Step 1. Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
- Well, download software, the last version of course. Never download from 3d-party sites, do it from developer’s sites only. So you can protect yourself from another malware or adware. Go to Greatis Team site, where is trial version for 30 days free. Start it for installation.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
Step 2. Scan for malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- After that you have to run UnHackMe, and start scanning, you may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time – I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal – it will increase probability of detection not only HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
Step 3. Remove malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure – skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous – trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check “Use file safe deleting”. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
So it was much easier to fix such problem automatically, wasn’t it? I fixed HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect in only 5 minutes! That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect or other unwanted software.
Step 4. (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation.
Simply right click on your basket and choose “Clear”.
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options.
Open Privacy tab and check option ‘Clear history when Firefox closes’
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’ as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser’s pages. All information in cache will be removed.
So after all these steps you will have absolutely clean system without any trace of HAO.EXIAOBA.COM redirect virus. Start using UnHackMe right now to completely protect your PC from malware and unwanted programs!