In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is CNHV.CO?
CNHV.CO is a Trojan hiddenly mining cryptocurrency in your browser.
Web-miner is a Java-script, executed from a web site or from a browser extension (or plugin).
- CNHV.CO significantly reduces the performance of the computer, using its resources.
- CNHV.CO reduces battery’s capacity.
- CNHV.CO does not host malicious modules on the victim’s computer, and therefore is difficult to cure.
How I got CNHV.CO virus?
We are used to the fact that viruses, despite various manifestations, invariably have one thing in common – they get on the computer and spread the infected files throughout the system, repeatedly copying themselves. That is why such type of malware as a web miner – is quite new for newbies.
In fact, it’s a Trojan without the body that we are accustomed to. Java-script, embedded in the site code, or sometimes embedded in any site on-the-fly by plug-in, works on the victim’s computer, generating crypto currency for hijacker.
Will you remove it?
How can you protect from web-miner CNHV.CO?
Of course, it is good choice to use the antivirus. Most antiviruses already can control the launch of scripts.
Also the good idea is to turn off scripts or control their execution with by any ad blocker.
And of course, avoid plugins. The less plug-ins the better.
Too hard? Don’t worry! I will explain everything more precisely.
You have 2 ways to remove CNHV.CO:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way of protection?
- You know only one virus name: "CNHV.CO", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove CNHV.CO virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove CNHV.CO virus:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe. (1 minute)
STEP 2: Scan for CNHV.CO malware using UnHackMe. (1 minute)
STEP 3: Remove CNHV.CO malware. (3 minutes)
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it’s database in only 1 minute!
Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only CNHV.CO virus.
With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also.
UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot.
And that is not the end! If after erasing CNHV.CO virus some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them.
Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let’s start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
Double click on UnHackMe.zip.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for CNHV.CO malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- At first, you have to run UnHackMe and check if web-miner’s protection option is on.
- Then start scanning. You may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time – I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal – it will increase probability of detection not only CNHV.CO virus, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove CNHV.CO malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure – skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous – trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check “Use file safe deleting”. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation.
Simply right click on your basket and choose “Clear”.
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options.
Open Privacy tab and check option ‘Clear history when Firefox closes’
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’ as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser’s pages. All information in cache will be removed.
So after all these steps you will have absolutely clean system without any trace of CNHV.CO virus. Start using UnHackMe right now to completely protect your PC from malware and unwanted programs!
How to remove CNHV.CO web miner manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Open the Task Manager and find out which process loads all the resources of your processor. Is this your browser? Most likely, you were attacked by a web miner.
- Check the plug-ins of all installed browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc. I recommend that you delete them, leaving only the standard ones. This is especially true for the Chrome browser.
- And at the end, clear your temporal files, browser’s cache.
So it was much easier to protect your PC automatically, wasn’t it? I fixed CNHV.CO virus in only 5 minutes! That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove CNHV.CO virus or other unwanted software, using this simple guide.