In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is .CERBER3?
.CERBER3 is a Crypto Miner.
.CERBER3 is classified as PUP.Coinminer.CERBER3.
Crypto miner is a form of VIRUS, that uses vulnerabilities of your PC to infect it.
A .CERBER3 crypto miner will use your PC for cryptocurrency mining.
How I got .CERBER3 virus?
Do you feel your PC were infected? And your PC suddenly became slow? Strange unexpected processes were found?
Congratulations! Looks like you have infected by .CERBER3 cryptominer virus.
Download Removal Tool here…
Now most of developers of installation packs include other software in it also. And often it is unwanted or even potentially dangerous software. One of examples is .CERBER3. It is a crypto miner which uses your PC for cryptocurrency mining without your permission.
First of all, never install new software by default. Always pay attention on options. Check if some unwanted software or plug-in presented in installation. Cancel them. And main rule: spend one minute more at start, but save hours later!
Will you remove it?
You have 2 ways to remove .CERBER3:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way of protection?
- You know only one virus name: ".CERBER3", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove .CERBER3 virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove .CERBER3 virus:
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it’s database in only 1 minute!
Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only .CERBER3 virus.
With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also.
UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot.
And that is not the end! If after erasing .CERBER3 virus some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them.
Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let’s start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
Double click on UnHackMe.zip.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for .CERBER3 malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- At first, you have to run UnHackMe and check if miner’s protection option is on.
- Then start scanning. You may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time – I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal – it will increase probability of detection not only .CERBER3 virus, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove .CERBER3 malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure – skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous – trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check ‘Use file safe deleting’. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation.
Simply right click on your basket and choose “Clear”.
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options.
Open Privacy tab and check option ‘Clear history when Firefox closes’
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’ as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser’s pages. All information in cache will be removed.
So after all these steps you will have absolutely clean system without any trace of .CERBER3 virus. Start using UnHackMe right now to completely protect your PC from malware and unwanted programs!
How to remove .CERBER3 coin miner manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Open the Task Manager and find out which process loads all the resources of your processor. Is this your browser? Most likely, you were attacked by a coin miner.
- Check all plug-ins of all installed browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc., if they have our virus name in their names or directory. You may need to uninstall suspisious exgtensions or totally reset your browser.
- And at the end, clear your temporal files, browser’s cache.
So it was much easier to protect your PC automatically, wasn’t it? I fixed .CERBER3 virus in only 5 minutes! That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove .CERBER3 virus or other unwanted software, using this simple guide.