In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is 1BLOG.NET?
1BLOG.NET is a browser hijacker.
A browser hijacker is a type of malware that is designed to change your browser’s settings.
You may experience any of the following behaviors: Your search is getting redirected to different websites. Your homepage or search engine is changed without your permission. Webpages load slowly.
How I got 1BLOG.NET virus?
Do you feel your PC were infected? Wherever you go in Internet – annoying and disturbing information follows you? And your PC suddenly became slow?
Congratulations! Looks like you have infected by 1BLOG.NET adware virus.
Oh no, it is not a virus exactly, his activity didn’t began at the moment when you was infected, and your anti-virus software didn’t say a word. This software first of all hides itself, makes it’s own copies over entire disc, prepares plenty of schedules for reinstalling, connects with his master-server for updates,… Only after such preparations it starts to destroy your PC-environment.
Will you remove it?
The main target of 1BLOG.NET virus is to increase usage of some sites. That is why don’t be surprised if you will have invitation of enlarging something, or making donation to Scientology church. In short time 1BLOG.NET virus increases it’s appearance at your desktop so you hardly could reach the site you need. But that is not the only threat.
The most dangerous thing – 1BLOG.NET virus changes your system settings and browser’s settings which usually protects you from unwanted sites. The risk to be infected by opening random site grows tremendously.
That is why I strongly recommend you to remove 1BLOG.NET adware virus immediately!
You have 2 ways to remove 1BLOG.NET:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way?
- You know only one virus name: "1BLOG.NET", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove 1BLOG.NET virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove 1BLOG.NET virus:
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it’s database in only 1 minute!
Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only 1BLOG.NET redirect.
With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also.
UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot.
And that is not the end! If after erasing 1BLOG.NET redirect some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them.
Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let’s start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
Double click on UnHackMe.zip.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for 1BLOG.NET malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- After that you have to run UnHackMe, and start scanning, you may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time – I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal – it will increase probability of detection not only 1BLOG.NET redirect, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove 1BLOG.NET malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure – skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous – trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check “Use file safe deleting”. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation.
Simply right click on your basket and choose “Clear”.
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options.
Open Privacy tab and check option ‘Clear history when Firefox closes’
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’ as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser’s pages. All information in cache will be removed.
So after all these steps you will have absolutely clean system without any trace of 1BLOG.NET redirect virus. Start using UnHackMe right now to completely protect your PC from malware and unwanted programs!
How to remove 1BLOG.NET redirect virus manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Find 1BLOG.NET in the list of installed programs and uninstall it.
- Open Task Manager and close all programs, which has name 1BLOG.NET in their description. Check the directories where such programs start. Erase all of them too.
- Disable auto starting of services with 1BLOG.NET in it’s name.
- Delete tasks with 1BLOG.NET in it’s name.
- Find and delete all keys with virus name in it’s content.
- After that, check shortcuts of your browsers if they have additional addresses at the end of command line. Check if shortcuts runs real browsers, not fakes. Remember: Chromium is fake browser, real name have to be Chrome.
- Check all plug-ins of all installed browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc. if they have our virus name in their names or directory.
- After that, check settings of search and homepage of your browser. Reset them if needed.
- Next, you have to check your DNS settings. Follow your provider’s instructions, delete all unknown DNS addresses.
- And at the end, clear your basket, temporal files, browser’s cache.
But if you miss any of these steps and only one part of virus remains – it will come back again immediately or after reboot.
So it was much easier to fix such problem automatically, wasn’t it? I fixed 1BLOG.NET redirect in only 5 minutes! That is why I strongly advise you to use UnHackMe for remove 1BLOG.NET redirect or other unwanted software, using this simple guide.