Sometimes, if you deleted your Chrome browsing history by mistake, you may think about how to get them back. It can occur even after updating Google Chrome. But the Chrome history loss problem can be fixed. Here is how to do that.
Here is How to Recover Deleted Chrome History Using DNS Cache:
- STEP 1: At first, press Win+R keys to open the Run command, type cmd and click OK.
- STEP 2: Then type ipcongif /displaydns and press Enter.
After that, all your recently visited websites will be displayed. You can view your recent browsing history, and copy & paste the important websites into Chrome.
Here is How to Recover Deleted Chrome History Using Google History:
- STEP 1: At first, search Google History and click on Welcome to My Activity – Google link.
- STEP 2: Then sign into your Google account.
- STEP 3: Finally you can see all of your browser history. Files will be displayed along with the date/time. Browse your history as you wished.