In this post I will tell you how to fix problem manually and how to clean it automatically using a special powerful removal tool.
You can download the removal program for free here:
What is MIPET SETUP?MIPET SETUP is a Malware Downloader, packed by InnoSetup! MIPET SETUP is classified as Trojan.PACK.InnoSetup.
MIPET SETUP uses a special trick to avoid detection by your antivirus. It packs their files using a free open-source InnoSetup installer into a new executable file. Some antiviruses cannot unpack the file and analyze included malware.
MIPET SETUP downloads other malware using commands from command's center: thegoodcaster.com. It creates a lot of processes, visible in Task Manager. This causes the system's hang-ups due to waste of system resources.
Open Task Manager and inspect the processes with random names. All executable files has a description: MIPET SETUP. You can see it if you check the properties of the executable file.
How did I get infected by MIPET SETUP Fake Installer?
So the first step to remove trojan MIPET SETUP is to stop those malisious processes in Task Manager. But after reboot they may came back.
So you have to check those files' location and check the Scheduled task too. Then reboot and pray...
As you can see, you will have to spend a lot of time to fix that problem manually!
You can save your time using this manual!Follow instructions step by step.
You have 2 ways to remove MIPET SETUP:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way?
- You know only one virus name: "MIPET SETUP", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove MIPET SETUP virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove MIPET SETUP virus:
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it's database in only 1 minute! Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only MIPET SETUP virus. With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also. UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot. And that is not the end! If after erasing MIPET SETUP virus some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them. Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let's start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
- Double click on UnHackMe.zip. Choose 'unhackme_setup.exe'.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for MIPET SETUP malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- After that you have to run UnHackMe, and start scanning, you may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time - I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal - it will increase probability of detection not only MIPET SETUP virus, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove MIPET SETUP malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure - skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous - trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check 'Use file safe deleting'. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation. Simply right click on your basket and choose "Clear".
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options. Open Privacy tab and check option 'Clear history when Firefox closes'.
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options 'Cookies' and 'Cache' as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser's pages. All information in cache will be removed.
- If you prefer to use Google Chrome, just go to More menu (three dots at the right top), choose More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top of the new appeared form, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files". Finally click Clear data.
How to remove MIPET SETUP virus manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Find MIPET SETUP in the list of installed programs and uninstall it.
- Disable Notifications in your browser.
- Open Task Manager and close all programs, which has name MIPET SETUP in their description. Check the directories where such programs start. Erase all of them too.
- Disable auto starting of services with MIPET SETUP in it's name.
- Delete tasks with MIPET SETUP in it's name.
- Find and delete all keys with virus name in it's content.
- After that, check shortcuts of your browsers if they have additional addresses at the end of command line. Check if shortcuts runs real browsers, not fakes. Remember: Chromium is fake browser, real name have to be Chrome.
- Check all plug-ins of all installed browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc., if they have our virus name in their names or directory. You may need to uninstall suspisious exgtensions or totally reset your browser.
- After that, check settings of search and homepage of your browser. Reset them if needed.
- Next, you have to check your DNS settings. Follow your provider's instructions, delete all unknown DNS addresses.
- And at the end, clear your basket, temporal files, browser's cache.
More info for Mozilla Firefox...