You can download the removal program for free here:
What is URSORSEE.PRO?URSORSEE.PRO is a Browser Hijacker. URSORSEE.PRO is classified as PUP.Adware.URSORSEE. Browser Hijacker is a type of MALWARE, that is designed to change your browser's settings. You may experience any of the following behaviors: your search is getting redirected to different websites, your homepage or search engine is changed without your permission, etc.
How did I get infected by URSORSEE.PRO virus?
I have closed all suspicious processes, and started to fix shortcuts again. But all settings has returned to URSORSEE.PRO after restarting of computer.
So I have spend about 2 hours to find what is wrong and to fix that problem manually!
You can save 2 hours using this manual!Follow instructions step by step.
You have 2 ways to remove URSORSEE.PRO:
Why I recommend you to use an automatic way?
- You know only one virus name: "URSORSEE.PRO", but usually you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The UnHackMe program detects this threat and all others.
- UnHackMe is quite fast! You need only 5 minutes to check your PC.
- UnHackMe is small and compatible with any antivirus.
- UnHackMe is fully free for 30-days!
How to easily remove URSORSEE.PRO virus? (Virus removal guide)
Here’s how to remove URSORSEE.PRO virus:
will complete all steps I wrote above by checking all items with it's database in only 1 minute! Also UnHackMe surely will find another malware too, not only URSORSEE.PRO virus. With manual deletion there can be some problems with erasing some opened files. Some processes can immediately be opened again. Often you can not have access rights to do some operations also. UnHackMe ready to all this situations and will make hard work during reboot. And that is not the end! If after erasing URSORSEE.PRO virus some problems still exists, UnHackMe has manual mode to explore unwanted programs in list and fix them. Just try to use UnHackMe from Greatis Software and follow this guide!
So let's start now:
STEP 1: Install UnHackMe (1 minute).
- Double click on UnHackMe.zip. Choose 'unhackme_setup.exe'.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement.
- And later you have to choose destination to install and finish installation process.
STEP 2: Scan for URSORSEE.PRO malware using UnHackMe (1 minute).
- After that you have to run UnHackMe, and start scanning, you may use fast scan for only 1 minute. But if you have time - I recommend you to run Online Multi-Antivirus + Anti-malware scanning with VirusTotal - it will increase probability of detection not only URSORSEE.PRO virus, but the other unwanted software too.
- After that the scanning process will begin.
STEP 3: Remove URSORSEE.PRO malware (3 minutes).
- By the way, UnHackMe shows you everything he found, not only absolutely bad, but suspected and even potentially good. Be careful! Not sure - skip it! But if it is marked as dangerous - trust it. It will be red. Check it and click Remove Checked.
- After that UnHackMe may ask you for confirmation and advise to close all browsers. Do it.
- In case you need to delete file or directory it is better to check 'Use file safe deleting'. Yes, you will need to reboot, but this is best way.
- And after all you will see the results of your scanning and fixing process
STEP 4: (optional) Clear your basket and cache.
- Well, at first clear your basket. It is very usual, but necessary operation. Simply right click on your basket and choose "Clear".
- After that you have to clear the cache of your browser. For example, if you use Mozilla Firefox as I do, just go to menu Tools and run Options. Open Privacy tab and check option 'Clear history when Firefox closes'.
- Then click Settings at this screen and check options 'Cookies' and 'Cache' as shown at picture.
- After that click OK and close your browser's pages. All information in cache will be removed.
- If you prefer to use Google Chrome, just go to More menu (three dots at the right top), choose More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top of the new appeared form, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files". Finally click Clear data.
How to remove URSORSEE.PRO virus manually? (Virus removal guide)
- Find URSORSEE.PRO in the list of installed programs and uninstall it.
- Disable Notifications in your browser.
- Open Task Manager and close all programs, which has name URSORSEE.PRO in their description. Check the directories where such programs start. Erase all of them too.
- Disable auto starting of services with URSORSEE.PRO in it's name.
- Delete tasks with URSORSEE.PRO in it's name.
- Find and delete all keys with virus name in it's content.
- After that, check settings of search and homepage of your browser. Reset them if needed.
- Next, you have to check your DNS settings. Follow your provider's instructions, delete all unknown DNS addresses.
- And at the end, clear your basket, temporal files, browser's cache.
More info for Mozilla Firefox...